Thursday, July 24, 2008

Zap 3

Yesterday I had started a more ambitious post but found I couldn't think straight enough to make it come together so I will just give the facts and get back to the other as I can think better.

I got Zap 3 (chemo cycle 3) on Tuesday which went ok. There was some pain in the arm where it went in as in the past. The cold sensitivity is back and had a little nausea last night. Combined with the ongoing insomnia that I have had from the pain meds withdrawal, it was a long night. I am feeling better today, though tired.

Going into the chemo I had the best blood test results since we started, so that is really encouraging. Maybe I will get over the chemo effects quickly.

I have gotten this interview with Tony Snow from two sources. I recommend it highly: www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2007/july/25.30.html?start=1

Thanks for your prayers. I will up date again soon.

No comments: