Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another zap...

Well yesterday's chemo was pretty uneventful. I felt a little tired and woozy afterward and went home and layed around in the recliner and bed, but this morning I was feeling ok. After the work day I am tired but not much more than usual. It doesn't usually kick in until the 2nd day after so tomorrow I expect to spend a lot more time napping.

I found the following in one of Penny's catalogs that came on the weekend:

What Cancer Cannot Do

Cancer is so limited...

It cannot cripple love
It cannot shatter hope
It cannot corrode faith
It cannot destroy peace
It cannot kill friendship
It cannot suppress memories
It cannot silence courage
It cannot invade the soul
It cannot steal eternal life
It cannot conquer the spirit.

Next step is a PET/CT scan in a couple of weeks, then a Dr. appt. to find out the results.

Thanks for all the prayers--keep it up.

No comments: